Preconception, pregnancy, postpartum and breastfeeding all require abundant and diverse nutrient stores, which is why BePure BePure Prenatal Nurture was researched and formulated to include important pregnancy nutrients: iron, folic acid, B12, K2, DHA. BePure Prenatal Nurture supports your body and baby throughout each stage of your pregnancy journey, and even contains probiotics to support your baby’s gut health from the get go.
*Please note that BePure Prenatal Nurture contains the legal limit 300mcg B9 (folinic acid) permitted in a dietary supplement. To reach the 800 mcg recommended by midwives and obstetricians, we recommend taking an additional folinic acid or methylated B9 supplement. This will ensure you can reach the daily folate requirements for pregnancy and conception.
BePure Prenatal Nurture is designed to give mother and baby the best start into motherhood and childhood. Each ingredient has been hand selected to support both mother and baby across this miraculous life event.
Key Active Ingredients:
- Probiotics: Lactobacillus rhamnosus GR1 6 billion and Lactobacillus fermentum RC-14 6 billion – To help the mother’s immune system and the baby’s immune system via the placenta and breast milk.
- Algae DHA – For healthy brain development, especially in the second trimester when a baby’s brain grows rapidly.
- Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA) from Borage Seed Oil)* - To support healthy levels of a beneficial omega 6 fatty acid.
- Iron as Iron Biglycinate - During pregnancy requirement for iron increases, which can lead to birth complications.
- Vitamin B9 as folinic acid - For increased protection from neural tube defects.
- Iodine as potassium iodide - For baby’s brain development, and to promote healthy uterine tissue, breast tissue, optimal thyroid function and brain health for the mother.
- Vitamin K2 (MK-7) – For baby’s skeletal development and to support the mother’s bone health.
- Vitamin B12 as Hydroxocobalamin – For methylation which is needed for DNA replication and repair (Mother and baby’s cellular growth).
- Choline as choline bitartrate
- Calcium as calcium citrate
- Vegetable stearate
- Silicon Dioxide
- Peppermint oil*
Levels of peppermint oil and GLA from Borage Seed Oil are safe for use during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Recommended daily dose: 3 tablets a day with or without food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
It is recommended to take BePure Prenatal Nurture alongside Be Pure One for optimal support.