Treat yourself or someone special with this selection of natural skincare sustainably made in New Zealand.
Mahurangi Olives Aleppo Soap is 80% olive oil, pressed from olives grown on the very land the soap is made. The remaining 20% consists of Laurelberry Oil, Lemongrass essential oil and Lye. This is the oldest soap recipe in civilisation and is now hand made here in New Zealand in small batches, cured for over a year before being packaged for the store. It is perfect for cleansing the face and body, shaving, removing makeup. As a face mask as it is renowned for helping to heal an array of skin conditions. It’s the only soap you will ever need and this makes it one of our favourite products.
Tahi’s signature face, body and hair oil Ngaruru made with simplicity in mind, using sustainably harvested New Zealand native plants. *Best applied after bathing onto moist skin.*
Remember to include your message and we will write your words on one of our beautiful Monni cards.